Monday, March 22, 2010

Seeing Friends On Campus

As I was buying a bagel and yogurt parfait at the Crossroads this afternoon one of my dear friends Kathleen was walking by. I called her over and bought her a bagel as well. We then sat down to enjoy a nice conversation about boys, future employment, school, finals, and everything we have to get done before finals. She is such a sweetie.

When we were just finishing our bagels Jennifer, my best friend growing up, comes from behind and surprises me! She was just heading to take a test when she noticed kathleen and me. So we all chatted for a few minutes and then walk to the Clark building together.

Courtney and I have discussed often how the best days are the days when you see people you know. You can never see a friend and not smile we've decided. I love seeing my friends on campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment