Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Little Notes


Today was such an incredible day. I was able to sleep in, pass my nursing test, talk with the bishop (it was a good "talk", I'm not in trouble), watch a basket ball game, talk to my sister and big brother, play rock band at a a guy's apartment, and do laundry! Oh, and of course I got studying done as well. However the best part of my day was coming home to this...


Courtney, my room mate and best friend up her at school, left this little note on my pillow. It reads, "Annie, Hope you had a fun night w/ Kurtis! Come wake me if anything BIG happened (I.E. hand holding, kissing, etc) otherwise it can wait until morning : ) Thanks for the chocolates! You really are a great friend and I really am gonna miss you next semester! Night! Love ya, Court." It was the perfect ending to a perfect day.

1 comment:

  1. Glad it was a good end to your night! And I meant every word of it! =) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete