Monday, March 15, 2010

Everything Comes to an End

I have been inspired by many friends to write a blog. One blog that has particularly inspired me is by Polly Dove. I love how she writes about the little blessings in her life, and how they all add up to make her life wonderful. Lately I have been Ms. Grumpy Grumps and have been thinking quite negatively, so I thought why not make a blog like hers. One where I can write about the little things I'm grateful for.

So after much thought the first thing to be thankful for is... I'm so close to being finished with nursing school!

I graduate April 10, 2010 with an Assosicates of Science in Nursing, and begin my Bachelors in the fall. While in the program I have learned so much, helped people in times of need, and made great friends but It's also been an emotional roller coaster. So I am grateful it is almost over.







2 comments:

  1. I love your darling little blog Leesey! Very cute and very exciting! Congratulations on starting a blog... and on almost being done with Nursing School! Yippee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout. And that you're writing something I can read. Keep the posts coming :)

    ReplyDelete